Monday, January 10, 2011

Today!!


Today I start my first day of student teaching. 
I am excited and nervous all at the same time. 
After this semester I get to graduate. 
I will be closer to being a real grown up. 
It's a little scary but I am excited because I know this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. 

I have more pictures from Charleston but last week ended up being busy with meetings and working on a few wedding plans and enjoying my last few days before the semester starts. 
I will share them with you soon, I promise! 

I hope you all have a very lovely Monday!! 

6 comments:

rinniez said...

Good luck with your student teaching... i know ill be soooo nervous when i start mine too (not for another year tho for me!)
im sure itll go great!
:)
xx

Pia said...

Oh how exciting! :)

It really is scary to be so close to being fully grown up, I can totally relate!

George's Mum said...

an apple for the teacher: http://weheartit.com/entry/6083236

Good luck. {I hope the Apple thing isn't just an English thing or you'll think I'm crazy!!}
Have a brilliant first day!!! x

Sara said...

Don't you love colorful paper clips? They actually make me really happy.

I hope the snow tapers off so you can actually get that student teaching thing under your belt!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

congrats on the student teaching AND the engagement. two exciting things! i cant wait to hear more about both. esp so we can compare notes on our first week of teaching!
-kellie

Holly said...

Yay for student teaching! Good luck! :)