Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!!

Happy New Year!! 
I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve and day! 

We definitely did!

My new year resolutions are:

1. Eat out less - By eating out less not only will I hopefully be eating healthier, I will save some serious cash that I can use for my wedding! 

2. Drink more water and less soda - once again drinking water will help me be healthier. 

3. Remember that the past is the past and that I can't change it.

4. Try new things - I tried some new things in 2010 and I enjoyed it. This year I would like to try more new things and be brave. 


What are your resolutions?

Here is quote I stole from Project You to help you start off a wonderful year!

May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.
– Neil Gaiman

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Happy New Year Gorgeous! Lovely resolutions :)

rinniez said...

Great resolutions... you'll have plenty $$$ saved for the wedding and look great from all the healthy changes :) Congratulations on the engagement also!
xx

Shelley Ann said...

happy new year and good luck with all of your resolutions!!