Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Charleston Part 2: The Aquarium

While we were in Charleston Tim and I made a visit to the South Carolina Aquarium. 
While I enjoyed it, I didn't think it was quite as impressive as the one we visited in Gatlinburg.
But it was still pretty awesome.
Here are a few of my favorite photos from the aquarium. 


We enjoyed watching this turtle eat. 
It was cute and funny. 

They had an albino alligator. 
That was pretty cool. 
They are very rare because their survival skills aren't very good. 

We were pretty confident this bird was going to attack us! 
It was cool and scary all at the same time. 


We pretended we were an octopus! 
Like this real one!! 



This is my most favorite picture from the aquarium. 
This sea turtle was totally awesome dude. (quick name that movie)


I also liked the jellyfish. 

We had fun at the aquarium. 
It was neat to see animals you don't normally see. 
If you are in the area I recommend paying it a visit. 



6 comments:

Katy Mary said...

I love aquariums! Looks like you had fun. The one here in Boston sucks, in my opinion lol. I always try to visit them in other cities.

Sara said...

I, too, like to believe sea turtles are similar to the ones in Finding Nemo.

I feel bad for the albino alligator. I hope he has friends.

Kristin said...

I love taking our little dude to the Tampa aquarium!

tBirdie said...

Great pictures!
I'm a new follower from 20sb, look forward to reading more of your posts!
http://thenilsensnest.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/thenilsensnest

mrskandcaptainj.com said...

Aquariums are so fun. J and I recently visited the one in Chattanooga, TN. Oh, and I don't think I've told you yet...Congratulations! :)

Haley K said...

love the photos of the sea turtle & the jelly fish! Looks like you 2 had an awesome time at the aquarium :)

love your blog!! And congrats on the engagement!!!! <3