Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reasons I am not a Grown Up #1

Growing up is something I would rather not do. 
Although it has it's perks, it is still not something I am fond of. 
Here are some reasons why I (a 21 almost 22 year old) don't consider myself a grown up. 
I am going to start a running list of reasons why I am not a grown up.

1. Tim and I went on a date to Chuck E Cheese 


We had a lot of fun. We ate pizza and played games all night. I enjoyed watching the kids around us play and I would get so excited when I won a lot of tickets or beat a specific game. 
I won 60 tickets on the Wheel of Fortune game. I was ecstatic about it. 
Of course we couldn't find a suitable prize so we gave our tickets to some random kid. 
But we had fun and that is all that matters. 

4 comments:

jenneybean said...

I don't think anyone, especially elementary education majors, ever grow up. If we didn't love children and children things, we wouldn't have picked this career. Oh the joy of becoming future teachers, we don't ever have to grow up! :D

Adele said...

oh i get what you mean! I feel like im still 18 sometimes...even though i'm realy NOT. it'll be so much easier to stay young forever..but then again, doing grown up things can feel good sometimes. (: a sense of responsibility and purpose, maybe! (: xo

rinniez said...

oh what a great blogging idea. I am 20 almost 21 and definately do not ever never want to grow up! this post reminds me so much of myself, winning tickets just IS so EXCITING!!! cant wait to see what else makes you not a grown up :)
xx

Sara said...

I think this bodes well for you both. Just think- someday you guys will take your kids there and you'll have just as much fun as they do.