Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm Back with Exciting News!

Tim and I are back from our trip to Charleston. 
We had so much fun and I took a lot of pictures that I can not wait to share with you all! 
But first and most importantly.....

Tim and I are engaged!!
I am so excited!


Look at my super gorgeous ring! 
It is so perfect and beautiful. I absolutely love it. 
I am excited to start planning but am not sure where to start. 
I am so happy!
I can't wait to spend with rest of my life with Tim!

7 comments:

Sera said...

your ring is beautiful! congratulations!

Erin said...

AW Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful ring!

George's Mum said...

whoop whoop Congratualtions!!! What a beautiful, classic ring.

http://www.stylemepretty.com is a beautiful place to lose hours and hours looking at b.e.a.utiful weddings :))

Happy New Year! x

emma said...

Congratulations! Your ring is lovely. All the best for 2011 :)

Pia said...

Oh my Gosh, congratulations!! I am so happy for you!

JMay said...

How amazing! CONGRATS, that is huge! :-) What a way to start the New Year!

Katy Mary said...

How did I miss this?!!! Congratulations!!!!