Monday, December 6, 2010

I Live in a Snow Globe!


Why haven't I left my apartment today?
Because I live in a snow globe! 
Look at all that snow on our railing. 


My poor car is stuck because it has been continuously snowing since Saturday.
My next car definitely will have four wheel drive. 


I wished the sun would come out more so the snow would melt!
I am starting to miss my sweet fourth graders!  


I couldn't even find my feet! There is so much snow and it's still snowing! 

These look like Christmas trees! (also my picture for 365)

It feels like I literally live in a snow globe! 
Anytime the wind blows it looks like someone took my town and shook it up. 
I have to admit it is beautiful, if only I could get out.

How's the weather where you are?

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh. so. beautiful!
It looks like HEAVEN! a cold heaven, but still heaven :)

Bree said...

It's been snowing all day in Toronto and we have a few centimeters I would say..I could go with more!! But it is supposed to continue the next few days :)

jenneybean said...

Yeah, that looks about like my apartment! I'd like to leave, but we live on a huge hill. It's pretty to look at, but horrible to live in! :)

mirachantek said...

whoa! it's like the snow can't stop falling down ey!

Kaleena J. said...

Lucky you! It snowed like 6 inches here last week and it's already gone! I can see grass outside and it doesn't make me happy.

Any more room in that snowglobe of yours? haha

vintch said...

oh.so.jealous. we had a slight dusting here in north carolina and it was melted in about two hours! snow is super magical.
love your blog-new follower:)

Jessica (BookLover) said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow! So different from the sunny 67 degrees we have right now in Southern California.