Monday, December 27, 2010

Can't Think of a Title

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas/Holiday.
I really enjoyed my Christmas. 
It was nice to just lay around my house and spend time with family (and watch several seasons of Gilmore Girls).
I was part of history...We had our first white Christmas in Charlotte since 1943.
Technically it didn't start snowing until about 8 p.m. but still it was exciting.
Tim got me a new camera! I will probably be posting more pictures than I already do. Just to warn you. :]
Here are some of my favorite pictures so far:

A rose after the snow. 

Loved this beautiful cup my Mom had in her cabinet. 
Perfect for drinking hot chocolate on a snow day! 

Tim and I on Christmas Eve! 
We are heading to Charleston, SC tomorrow for a few days.
 I am very excited about our trip and the fact that my birthday is in 4 days! 



6 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

You have really pretty hair!

Megan said...

Such a nice photo and yay for new camera!! Glad you had a lovely time.

emma said...

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas - hope your birthday is just as good :)

Sara said...

How many inches did Charlotte get?

I hope you have fun in Charleston!

Katy Mary said...

oooh birthdays! fun fun. Have a great trip, love the pics!

Kristin said...

Your mama's cup is sooooo pretty! Have a fabulous time!