Friday, December 10, 2010

Blessed

I was finally able to go see my fourth graders today! 
They have been out of school all week because of the crazy snow.
I haven't talked much about my internship this semester but it was an amazing experience. 
The students I worked with were so sweet and smart. 
My cooperating teacher was awesome as well. 

My students completely caught me off guard with a wonderful surprise!

 A basket full of school supplies! I was so amazed and felt so blessed. 
To be honest I almost cried. 
They also wrote me some very sweet and encouraging notes. 
Days like today makes all the papers, ridiculous and time consuming assignments worth it. 
Just one more semester.  

P.S. I got my placement for student teaching next semester and it is absolutely perfect!
I am very excited. 

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Awwwwww, how sweet is that??

jenneybean said...

That's so sweet! Children really do just melt your heart! I'm glad you got the placement you wanted and good luck with everything! :)

Alyssa said...

Oh Sarah that is just amazing. You lucky girl :) xx

Sera said...

aw that's so cute! and congrats girl!

Renay said...

I am a teacher and it is so refreshing to see your enthusiasm for teaching. That was a lovely gift from the students. You have a very lovely blog.

Megan said...

Oh that is just so sweet - it sounds like they appreciated all your hard work!

Gracie said...

Well that is really lovely! It seems as though you definitely had sweet students. Hand written notes and school supplies. You must have been jumping with glee!

Sara said...

That is super cute.

So glad you're pleased about your placement next semester!