Sunday, December 5, 2010

Adorable Etsy Finds

In order to put off homework I have been browsing Etsy probably more than I should have been. 
Here are some of my favorite things:

 This adorable pencil case from sammade

A cute mini chalkboard from Playing Grown Up

Christmas Library Themed Postcards from citylights

I absolutely love this pouch from Track and Field Designs  


These gorgeous notecards from Poppy Papers

These would all make lovely gifts, just in time for the holidays!!

Send me a link to your favorite thing on Etsy please! 

5 comments:

Jessica (BookLover) said...

Great finds! That pouch is gorgeous. :)

Kaleena J. said...

I don't get on Etsy too much.. or I'd send a fave link.

My favorite out of these though is that chalkboard! I want it.

Meghan said...

I love anything by citylights! She is amazing!

Alyssa said...

absolutely LOVE those final cards!!!

I have way to many etsy loves to list!! they are all in my favourites on my account, you can browse that and fall in love tooo! xxx

Megan said...

Oh I love that pencil case!!