Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sunrise and the Park!


I have the best boyfriend ever.
He got up early on his day off to go watch the sunrise with me. 
We watched the sun come up from the Blue Ridge Parkway.
It was so beautiful. I was so happy I got to share it with him. 
Now I can cross it off of my 101 things to do in 1001 days list. 




After a long nap, we went to the park to play. 
We had a lot of fun. 
I really hope we never grow up (all the way).

My new favorite picture. 

Of course after a hard day of playing we went for delicious ice cream. 
It was pretty much a perfect Saturday. 

5 comments:

Mrs. K said...

You two are so cute. :) Keep playing, never grow up! It's the way to be.

rachel! said...

sooo romantic! aww, what a great guy.

Shelley Ann said...

that sounds like a wonderful day :) and your pictures are gorgeous!

Sara said...

Most importantly, where did you get this ice cream?

Ashlee said...

These are gorgeous!! I have beautiful sunrises by my house too and never get tired of looking at them. Amazing.