Monday, November 1, 2010

Project You Sunglasses!

The Project You Sunglasses finally made their way to visit me in Boone! 

I was so happy when I opened my mailbox and saw them. I was even happier once I realized they were pink! 
I loved wearing the glasses so much. I have admit I will be sad to see them leave.


I wore the sunglasses to watch the sunrise. It was so beautiful! 
The other people watching the sunrise laughed when they saw me with my glasses. 
What a perfect way to start the day! 

My favorite picture of the sunrise. 

Then later we played on the playground! 

Before going down the fireman's pole. 

This balance beam was harder than it looked.
It was very wavy. 

Hide and seek? 
Can you find me?

And of course my favorite!
A trip to the playground is not complete without swinging.

Wearing the sunglasses was so much fun.
I loved to see people smile and laugh. 
I think I want a pair in every color. 

P.S. If you haven't joined Project You then you definitely should! 

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

you are so wonderful x

Molly said...

You look adorable in the glasses! I can't wait until they make it to Chattanooga :)

AForeignLand.blogspot.com

molly YEH! said...

that is SO cute!! so adorable. you look like you had fun :-)

Kristin said...

I bet you can't help but have fun in those sunnies!

Diana said...

The glasses are really cute. I love the idea of them, too.

rachel! said...

what a good idea!

Linda Pochinda said...

I love those glasses. you look amazing with them! lovely pictures :)