Monday, October 11, 2010

Pictures from the Weekend


Tim came to visit me this weekend. I was so excited to have him here. 
It was homecoming weekend so we tried to stay out of town. 
We went to Mystery Hill  and the Appalachian Heritage Museum. 
Mystery Hill was fun and interesting, unfortunately I didn't get any good pictures while we were in there. 
But you could fit inside a bubble and water ran uphill. It was so cool. 
These are some of my favorite photos from the Heritage Museum. 

An awesome typewriter

I loved this lantern

And this amazing piano. 

This is my favorite picture. 
The trees are so beautiful, and the reflection in the window was amazing. 


An old Fire Station



Then we went to the gem mine.
It was a lot of fun. More fun than I was expecting to have. 
We found some pretty awesome things. 
I am planning to go back to have some of the items I found cut.
Tim was so excited about what he found. 
They were doing something special for Halloween and we found a finger in our bucket (it was rubber)! 

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!! 

4 comments:

Shelley Ann said...

great pictures! it looks like it was an awesome weekend :)

ps. im now a follower!

Jennifer said...

That looks like tons of fun. :D

Christine said...

WOW- your photos were great. I especially enjoyed the one with the window and that wheel. I like your eye. :o)

Sara said...

Isn't the gem mine so much fun?

My friend Jesse and I blew about $100 there.

It's like gambling for children.