Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'll do my best, and that's all I can ask

Remember when I was having a moment of doubt about the world?
Well  I've realized that I was wasting energy worrying about it. 
Energy I could put towards do something good.
I've decided that I am going to do my part and help share wonderful organizations or ways to help with people I know.
I am going to remind myself that every little bit helps.
I think I got so used to instant gratification that it threw me off when I couldn't
see immediate results.
No one can change the world in a day.
But it doesn't hurt to try.
So that's what I am going to do.
Thanks for your sweet and encouraging words.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

It can be a little hard when you cannot see results straight away.
I always feel that way when donating money to charity, because i cannot see where it is physically going i dont feel like its doing enough.
Thats why i TRY and volunteer... so i am doing the work and can see it making a difference straight away.

You are going to change the world miss sarah, with all your passion its only a matter of time!

rachel! said...

what a good perspective. <3 yes yes yes.