Sunday, October 3, 2010

Etsy Love

I love Etsy.
I love to look at all the beautiful hand made things created by wonderful people.
Here are a few of my favorites at the moment.


The size is so cute and the colors are gorgeous. 
Perfect for fall and winter. 


I have been looking a new address book.
I fell in love with this one by Beth Bee Books.
The mailbox is so cute and you can add or take away addresses as needed. 


These bracelets by EmmyLew remind me of candy and something Emma Pillsbury would wear. 
I love the bright colors. They are gorgeous bracelets.


I want this adorable chalkboard to hang in my room.
It is amazing and it's pink. 

What are some of your Etsy favorites at the moment?

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

that address book is great. there is nothing worse than normal address books that are full of people you no longer speak to, or have all their old details. rip out option is just what is needed :)

i have too many etsy favourites to list. way way to many!

Shelley Ann said...

i love that bag! i think i could sit on etsy for hours looking at the bags and jewelry. its amazing to see what people can make!

Kristin said...

We're announcing our Charm Design winner soon! LOVE those bags!

Emma Jade said...

those beads are so cute!

Megan said...

Oh I really love that address book!

Jen said...

What I'm lovin on Etsy these days is the jewelry... it's all so gorgeous!!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I am continually amazed by Etsy! I love that chalkboard. It is soo cute!