Monday, September 13, 2010

Remember When?


Remember when I wrote about We Give Books and how they are making a difference?
Well I created a reading group and I really really hope you will join me in reading. 

And remember when I wrote about Freerice.com
They have changed their website and now you can create an account and keep track of all the grains you've donated. Let me know if you create an account so we can be friends. :]

School has kept me so busy lately. This is my senior year of college and last semester on campus. 
In the spring I start student teaching. I have a placement interview this week. *fingers crossed*
This growing up thing is becoming a reality all too soon. 

Hope you are having a wonderful week so far! 

P.S. Thanks to everyone who helped me reach over 100 followers. 
Definitely made my month. :] 

3 comments:

Jen said...

Way to go on the 100 Followers!! You know what that means, don't you... WE LOVE YOUR BLOG!! :-)

Molly said...

Headed to check out your reading group now.

100 followers is quite the milestone! Congrats :)

Sara said...

I hope your interview went well!

Where would you like to teach?