Thursday, September 2, 2010

Favorites of the Week





"sometimes in my tears I drown, but I never let it get me down, 
so when negativity surrounds I know some day it'll all turn around, 
because all my life I've been waiting for, I've been praying for
for the people to say, that we don't wanna fight no more, 
they'll be no more wars and our children will play, one day"







"To find the balance you want, this is what you must become. You must keep your feet grounded so firmly on the earth that it's like you have four legs, instead of two. That way, you can stay in the world. But you must stop looking at the world through your head. You must look through your heart, instead."
- Eat, Pray, Love







"I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep, and there are no words for that."
- Brian Andreas




"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most."
Siddhārtha Gautama



Hope you have an amazing day!


4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love each and every one! x

HanneeNz said...

Gorgeous blog. I love the pictures, stunning.
Am now following. x

- www.withlovefromhannah.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Your blog is so cute! I love it! :D I'm crossing my fingers you get 100 soon, too! You're not that far off!

Following now. ;)

http://herestothegoldendays.blogspot.com

JMay said...

I love all these quotes!!!