Friday, September 17, 2010

Book 25 - Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows



I am done with the 7th and final book in the Harry Potter Series, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.Wow. This book was amazing. I absolutely loved it. I was so excited about how J.K. Rowling wrapped up the whole series. This book had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I could not stop turning pages. I was so desperate to find out what happened next. It was full of action and suspense and everything you could want out of a Harry Potter book. Go read it now. 

I was sad when I finished because I felt like I had gotten to know the characters so much and then they were just gone. I felt like I lost several friends. I really enjoyed the final book, probably my favorite. I enjoyed the whole series and am excited to read it again in a few years. :]

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I finished it awhile ago and I was both ecstatic but saddened because I grew up with the characters and it felt surreal to think it's finally over...

Pia said...

Yay fór finishing Harry Potter!
I love the series and I was also very sad when I finished it. But no matter how many times you read them, they're still just as exciting as they are when you're reading them for the first time.

Kristin said...

I read the first book and loved it! I don't know why I stopped.

Sara said...

I waited in line at Borders at midnight for that book. I felt like the coolest nerd ever. And it was totally worth it.