Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Making a Difference - Box Tops for Education

I am sure you have all heard of Box Tops for Education. 
If not you've probably seen it on your favorite cereal and ignored it. 


Box Tops for Education is an amazing program that helps out schools. 
As a future teacher I am all about helping out the schools. 
For every box top cut off and turned in, the school gets 10 cents. 
Every cent counts. 
You don't have to have kids in school to donate box tops. 
You can take them to your local school or if you want mail them to me and I will get them to a school. 
It takes maybe an extra 3 minutes out your day to cut out that little box top that is worth so much. 
Please check out the Box Tops for Education website to learn more about the program and ways you can help!

2 comments:

Smart Ass Sara said...

I've been doing this for years! My kids aren't in schools yet but they will be someday and every little bit does help. Do you have the 5 cents for milk jug lids? One of the brands of milk that are local donates 5 cents for every milk lid you turn in. That's in the NE MN & NW WI region but it might be in other places too. :)

mylifereinvented said...

I've seen this before but really didn't know what it was for. I'll start cutting today. Our schools need all the help they can get.