Thursday, August 19, 2010

Book 24 - Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


I finished reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling. 
In this book, Harry and his friends return for their 6th year at Hogwarts. They are disappointed when they discover that Professor Snape has finally become the professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts. Harry begins to learn more about his connection to Voldemort and what needs to be done in order to kill him.

I really enjoyed this book, as I did most of the other Harry Potter books. This book was interesting because of the information found out about the connection between Voldemort and Harry. There was a lot of suspense (for me) and action. This book was also full of a few surprises.This one was probably in my top three of the Harry Potter series. I highly recommend this book along with the rest of the series. I am very excited to start the seventh and final book! 

3 comments:

Sara said...

This was an excellent book and also made into an excellent movie.

Don't you love Ginny Weasley?

Molly said...

This is my next Harry Potter to read. I've got to get going if I hope to read it and the last one before the next movie comes out.

I watched the the Half Blood prince movie and ended up disappointed I hadn't read the book first. Don't want to make that mistake again...

Diana said...

I'm waiting for the Hunger Games third book of the series but I'd love to dive into this when I am done.