Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sunflowers, Coca-Cola, and a 4-Day Weekend.


I spent last weekend at home surrounded by these lovely images. 
I absolutely love the sunflower. 
I forgot how beautiful they are. 
This week has kept me pretty busy.
I finally finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (review to come soon).
I am about 200 pages into the final book! 
I am getting closer to crossing a few things off my 101 Things in 1001 Days list.


Would you like a nice cold refreshing Coca-Cola?

Today both of my classes were canceled which was exciting. 
I kept thinking it was Friday all day long.
Four day weekend = amazing (minus the homework). 

I hope you have had a spectacular day!! 

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

mmm ice cold coke - the only good thing about summer!!

i love sunflowers. they are always so cheery! :)

Whit said...

The produce stand is so cute, right? Love it.

Katy Mary said...

I love sunflowers too, so pretty. Happy friday!

Sara said...

What kind of fruit is that at the end? So pretty!

Sera said...

love the HP books and love classic coke!!!

chelsea rebecca said...

aww I LOVE SUNFLOWERS! {profile picture.. hahah}
what a wonderful way to spend the day!!!
happy weekend!