Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh, You're Lovely.

I hope you all have had a wonderful week. 
I started my second summer session and well it's going be a lot of work and it'll keep me busy. 
But it will be worth it. I'll be one step closer to graduating in the spring (can't believe it's that close!).


I have been enjoying the summer months.
There have been some really beautiful days here.
I love campus when it's not so crowded. 
I'm trying to finish the Harry Potter books as fast as I can but things keep distracting me. 
I get distracted mainly by your wonderful blogs, 
Mad Men, school work, and sleep. 
That's a small life update. 
Now I'm off to sit on the couch, listen to the rain fall and read Harry Potter. 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, 
and smarter than you think."
- Winnie the Pooh

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, you'll get to graduate before me. Lucky monkey!

Melissa said...

Agreed that campus during the summers is just something special. The quiet is nice sometimes!