Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Making A Difference - We Give Books


I recently came across this awesome organization, We Give Books.
We Give Books offers the choice of 9 campaigns that you can support which puts books in the hands of children who have none.

How do they do this?
They have a library of books that you can read online. The books are appropriate for ages 0 to 10. This is great  for all you lovely parents and teachers or people like me who just love to read children's books. 
It is free. All you have to do is create an account and then start reading. 

You can learn more about how it works here. 
I know some of you aren't parents but you can bookmark it for the future or share it with your friends who are parents. 
We Give Books is a great way to help and it only takes a about 5 minutes to donate one book. 

3 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

This is awesome! You should go comment on my post today so that my readers can come over here :) I do a change the world tuesday thing and its similar to what you wrote today :)

kiwimeg said...

I love this site. My kids and I read here all the time. They have some really good kids books that we all enjoy.

leymilne said...

Thank you so much for spreading the word of this awesome organization! I stumbled across it a little while ago, and my daughter and I absolutely love it!