Monday, July 19, 2010

Making A Difference - Project You


 Have you heard of Project You?

The lovely Alyssa started Project You to send
a happy message into your inbox each week.
These e-mails have made me laugh and smile especially
when I was having a not so great day.
Project You also has these amazing sunglasses
that are making their way around the world. 
I can't wait until they reach me! 
It is so easy to participate in and why wouldn't you want to?
Seriously, who doesn't want to be happy?

Would you like to get involved? 
You can e-mail Project You at projectyouemail@gmail.com
Make sure you check out the awesome blog as well.

Alyssa is amazing and I highly recommend you check out her blog also.  

3 comments:

Kari said...

Very cool idea! thanks for passing along the info. I'm going to go check her out now!

chelsea rebecca said...

HOORAY FOR PROJECT YOU!
and for alyssa changing the world one email at a time!!!
i can't wait for the glasses either!

Molly said...

I just joined Project You!! I'm excited to be a part of it. I'm waiting (somewhat impatiently) for those sunglasses. But am enjoying "meeting" new bloggers while I wait.
For instance, I found your site on the "cheerleaders" page. So, "Hi!"