Monday, July 12, 2010

I Hope We Never Grow Up

One reason Tim and I are a match made in heaven is because we both enjoy embracing our inner child. 
We like to do fun things we did when we were children. 


Like playing with bubbles.

Coloring.

Making fishy faces and entertaining my little sister.

Building snowmen.

We also like to go see kids movies like Toy Story 3.
We always have to visit the toy section in Target or Wal-Mart.
I love doing these things with him. It makes life fun.
I hope we will always remember to do these things and never grow up completely.
Hope you have a wonderful day and find a way to embrace your inner child! 

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

How lovely :)

You guys are adorable

Pia said...

I love looking at the toy sections at stores! It's so much fun to look what I would have wanted if I still were a child and they're always so colorful. Love it!

chelsea rebecca said...

you two are seriously too cute!!
and being young is the greatest!
hooray for bubbles!

Sara said...

Oh my gosh, the only movies I want to see right now are Toy Story 3 and Despicable Me.

Awesome fish faces, by the way.