Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Heart Movies.

Ever since I was a little girl I remember how excited I would get to sit down and watch a movie or even go to the movies. Both of these events caused me to jump for joy. Now going to see a movie is just as exciting. (No this is not about the Eclipse movie). I've gone to see Toy story 3 twice. I loved it both times. It was amazing and I want to own it on DVD right now. I love owning movies. I get very excited when I buy a new one that I want to go home and watch it right away. The only thing I don't enjoy about buying movies is they can be really expensive. This was not the situation I found myself in today. Luckily Sadly, most of the Blockbuster stores around here are going out of business. This means everything in the store is for sale. Tim and I took a trip to our local closing Blockbuster store today. We both had a difficult time deciding which movies we really wanted. They had so many to choose from and for such a reasonable price, how can you decide? 
I finally decided and here is what I got: 


I bought 7 movies for $30.
New Moon was only $5. Are you jealous?
 I might make a return trip tomorrow...
Exciting things like this make my day.

Hope you have a great day!! 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I found your blog through the BonBon Rosebuds thing, and am enjoying reading your blog! I'm excited to see that 500 Days of Summer was among your picks -- Zooey Deschanel is one of my favorites!

Mindy said...

I adore movies, and there's so many that I can watch repeatedly. "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" is certainly one of them, so thank you to HBO for repeating it often lately.

But as much as I love seeing them multiple times, I rarely buy DVDs. On the other hand, I collect books like you wouldn't believe -- but I never read them more than once. I never thought of this 'til I read your posting. Hm, how odd, right?