Monday, July 26, 2010

Are You Stressed?

With the end of my summer session rapidly approaching and having so many projects, take home exams, and in class exams  and 10 hours of service learning to complete one of my professors could tell we were all pretty stressed out. I'm extra stressed because I am moving out on Thursday.
Thankfully she was kind enough to cut back on some of our assignments.
She also handed out a sheet today title 101 Ways to Cope with Stress.
(I can't get the link to work in Chrome but it works in Firefox. Let me know if you have trouble with it or can help me fix it.Thanks.)
Hopefully you aren't stressed but if you are I hope this helps you relax some. 

I knew it was going to be a pretty good day when I heard "Don't Stop Believin' "  by Journey on the radio this morning. It was a good day except for a super crazy storm and losing power for about an hour.
Also when you commit to trying to listen to every song in your iTunes, some interesting songs and artists I haven't listened to since middle school show up. My favorites so far are Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey's early albums like Fantasy, Patsy Cline, the Rent soundtrack, and 50 Cent. Just to name a few. I really have an odd collection of music.

I hope you have had a great start to your week.

P.S. Did you know Amazon.com is offering one year of free 2 day shipping to college students?
Go here to check it out.

P.S. again:  If you haven't seen Toy Story 3 or Despicable Me yet you need to go see them now!!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope your move is uneventful and not as stressful. I also hope the rest of your week goes well. Thank you for sharing.

chelsea rebecca said...

GOOD LUCK WITH EXAMS!and your move! dang girl you are super busy! you are putting me and my lazy days to shame!!
i know you'll do awesome!!
xo

Sara said...

I'm sorry you're losing your nuggets right now.

I hope things calm down and you're able to regain some sanity before the Fall semester!