Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pay It Forward

Have you seen Pay it Forward?
I watched it for the first time last week. 
I loved the story. It was a good movie, I cried. 
I also love the whole idea of "Paying it Forward."
The idea is that you help 3 people and then those 3 people pass it on to another 3 people. 
I think the world needs more kind people in it. 
A lot of people are always in a hurry, pushing people out of their way to get where they are going. 
I know I am definitely guilty of it. 
I am going to try to be better about being nicer to people I encounter in my every day life. 
 I am all for doing my part to help make the world a better place. 



6 comments:

Sera said...

i love this! and i really want to see that movie!

Diana said...

I've yet to watch this but I know it's already dug in my Netflix :)

Sara said...

I could stand to do this when I drive. Mostly because I have road rage and people drive like shit here.

See? I failed already.

Quincifer said...

The film is brill, and I have recently 'signed up' to take part in a PIF line...I got offered a nice thing, in return for me doing something nice for 3 other people :)

Mindy said...

That movie and crying go hand in hand. So sad, yet beautiful and genius.

LiLu said...

Love this! I'm going to take that sentiment and put it in my pocket to pull out when I have the chance to brighten someone's day :-)