Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Book 22 - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I finished reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. This book is the 4th book in the Harry Potter Series. In this book Harry and his friends receive a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher and they take a trip to the Quidditch World Cup. The  Triwizard Tournament is being held at Hogwarts for the first time in many years. Some how Harry's name gets entered as a competitor even though he is underage. Harry has to compete in the three activities even though his magical skills are not quite up to the level of these tasks. Harry also discovers that Voldemort is quickly rising to power again.


I enjoyed this book. It didn't take me very long to get through it. It was jam packed with action and suspense. I kept reading because I just had to know what happened next. If you enjoyed the other Harry Potter books you will definitely enjoy this one as well. 

1 comment:

Sara said...

This was the first of the movies that got dark.

And I felt that Harry and Ron both needed haircuts.

Other than that, I enjoyed it, too!