Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Inspiration

These are some images and quotes that have inspired me this week. Enjoy! 


"Because of you the world has more goodness,
more kindness, more caring, more courage, 
more hope in it."
-Dan Zadra


"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
- William James 


"It was only a sunny smile
And little it cost in the giving, 
But it scattered the night
Like morning light, 
And made the day worth living."
- Unknown


"Some people make the world more special just by being in it."
- Kelly Ann Rothaus


"When I count my blessings, I count you twice."
- Irish Proverb

What inspires you?

11 comments:

Sara said...

Target.

Hands down.

Living in Taradise said...

I like these quotes! I have a book full of quotes that my mother gave me when I was a teenager! I love reading other people's wisdom!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I love the last quote. makes me think of that someone special. =)

Jessica @Riding with Jessica said...

I am totally inspired by my kids each and every day. Beautiful images.

Aleta said...

Love these. They made me smile and want to have a good day!

Eclipsed said...

I'm inspired mostly inspired by alcohol, but beaches and silence are right up there as well. Oh and I love a good rainstorm on Sunday morning. Beautiful photos and quotes.

I'm your newest follower...found you via SITS

emilia. said...

so sweet. i loved this. :) cute blog too.
xo.
www.twitter.com/laceymaybelle

KC Mom said...

Great quotes...have a great saturday...
What inspires me?
shopping.

Stopping by from Sits to say hi.

Sarah said...

I love that quote from William James... I'm a teacher and sometimes I need to be reminded that I am making a difference even when I don't feel like I am :)

Stopping by from SITS!

Lizzie said...

Lovely.
Stopped by from SITS this morning, have a wonderful weekend!

www.aworkinprogress.net

I am Harriet said...

Loved your inspiring post!

Stopping by from SITS to say hello.
Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/lindsey-when-was-the-last-time-that-you-felt-your-world-got-turned-upside-down/