Friday, April 30, 2010

This Week is Amazing Because...


This week is amazing because...

The spring semester of my junior year is almost over. 
I'm pretty confident I will have mainly good grades. 
It's almost time for me to celebrate my two weeks of summer. 
I love seeing butterflies flutter in front of my face. 
I went out to dinner with new friends. 
Cookout milkshakes are delicious.
I found a cute dress for Tim's graduation for only $20. 
I found two cute shirts for only $20. 
I actually have free time to read ( I started the 3rd Harry Potter).
And the most amazing part of all...
My evil neighbors are finally evicted leaving so I won't have to put up with them this summer.
*Major happy dance*

I hope you have been having an amazing week and continue with an awesome weekend.

6 comments:

blueviolet said...

I can't believe you found a dress for $20!! Awesome! I've never had a coconut milkshake but it sounds fantastic!

Claire Marie said...

That is a fantastic week!

I'm really happy I found your blog; I haven't found too many undergrad college students like me! I'm only a freshman though... but sharing your joy about the semester ending!

Amy said...

Hi Sarah- Stopping by from SITS Sharefest!

I know *exactly* how you feel about the bad neighbor eviction...my husband & I had the same experience in college. We moved into the cutest little duplex, only to find out 2 weeks later that our duplex neighbors were, well, doing *lots* of illegal things! Thankfully, they were evicted shortly thereafter, but that was a pretty awful month!

eof777 said...

Happy SITS Saturday to you Sarah Nicole! Thank you for stopping by my WordPress blog Mirth and Motivation this morning too. You have a terrific blog and your posts are wonderfully informative and eclectic. Keep up the great work.
Cheers,
Eliz

Jodes said...

lovely lovely!
don't you love when everything seems ti line up at the same time. and butterflies are the best!
post pictures of you in the dress for grad!
have an awesome start to the week, lady!

Sara said...

Cookout milkshakes will be the death of me.

Literally.

I always feel awful about an hour after drinking one.

They're delicious, though!