Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Blog!

This week my little blog turned 1 year old!


I am sad I couldn't celebrate on the actual day.
School had me to busy but we can always celebrate.

I never thought my blog would grow to what it is now.
I have made some new wonderful friends.


You can find my very first post here.
I think I have grown a lot and this blog has helped me discover who I am without feeling judged or pressured by my peers. I come here for inspiration. I read all of your blogs for inspiration. I love the whole blogging community.
I am still working on my 101 Things in 1001 Days. I'm a quarter of the way there.
I've read a handful of books.
I've been through a few struggles, here and here.
I shared my love story with you all.
I've had an amazing time blogging so far and really hope to keep it up.

Happy Birthday to my little blog!

P.S. Feel free to have a piece of cake this weekend for celebration!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Happy birthday to your blog!

I hope YOU get a chance for some cake for yourself.

Alyssa said...

yay!! happy blog birthday lovely! xxx

Diana said...

Happy Blog Birthday!

Thanks so much for sharing on the BFF post!

Valerie said...

Well congratulaions on your bday :) and happy SITS Sharefest!

I am Harriet said...

Hi There.
I'm stopping by via SITS Saturday Sharefest to say hello.
Happy Birthday!
Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/

Aleta said...

Happy Birthday to your Blog! Thank you for stopping by mine. :) Happy Saturday SITS Share day!

Hope Chella said...

Happy Birthday Your Blog! I just stumbled here and will be your newest follower! Wonder if I should make a wish? haha

Hope :) xx

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

Iva said...

Happy 1st birthday to your blog!