Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gatlinburg - Part 3

This is my third and final post about my trip to Gatlinburg.
Tim and I went to this museum: 

The earth from space. I thought the picture the museum had was pretty cool.

Although this alligator was fake it still scared me! It was with a display on Noah's Ark. 

Me with the tallest living woman. 

Tim and the tallest man. 

The Batmobile (main reason we visited this museum).

And the world's longest motorcycle.

They had a lot of interesting things and facts in this museum. I unfortunately can only read so many plaques before I become bored.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Oh wow! The alligator (crocodile?) is scary!

Amy said...

Hi Sarah Nicole! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I am so excited to have found yours!

It's funny...my fiance and I are headed to Gatlinburg in two weeks! His family owns a condo down there, so we visit at least once a year or so.

Hope you have a great day!

amindinmotown said...

I am such a dork that I'd spend probably the whole day there, reading every plaque! Ha.

Sara said...

The earth from space is pretty.