Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gatlinburg - Part 1

Tim and I went to Gatlinburg, TN yesterday.
It was so much fun. 
It took us longer to get there than we expected, but we got to spend time together and that was the most important part.

Last night we went to eat dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe.
It was delicious. 

This was an adorable church near our hotel. 
It was called "Little Country Church."

On our trip we went here: 
 I have a ton of pictures from the Aquarium to share with you.

We also went here:
And I have many pictures from here too.

I had a wonderful time. I can't wait to share all of my pictures with you. 
I hope you have had a few wonderful days!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I always enjoy going to TN. Not sure if I've been to Gatlinburg though, usually Nashville, but we always eat at the Hard Rock Cafe when we are there.

Happy Saturday Sharefest!

kacysue said...

This makes me miss home. I'm glad you had a good time!

Sarah Ann said...

I love Gatlinburg :) And your blog!

Sara said...

We used to vacation in Gatlinburg when I was younger.

I really want to go to Dollywood this summer.

I'm just that cool.