Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gatlinburg Aquarium - Part 2

As you already know Tim and I took a trip to Gatlinburg.
While we were there we visited Ripley's Aquarium.


I was so excited and had so much fun. 
There was something really peaceful
(minus the middle schoolers) about fish tanks.
I took a lot of pictures.
I'll only share my favorites.

Can you find the fish?

 Shark! Runaway!

I loved this painting. It was for kids and I actually had to crawl 
into the space to get this picture.  A lot of the adults thought I was crazy.

 Probably my favorite picture ever. Jellyfish are amazing to watch, 
especially when I know they can't sting me.

Octopus was stuck in this corner. I was sad I couldn't get a better picture.

Giant crab found in Japan.

This fish reminded us of an elephant. It's so unusual. 

Stingray. 

 Sea turtle. Amazing. 

I found these animals so interesting especially
since they were all in aquariums.
I loved the jellyfish. I could have watched them all day. 
Sorry for the picture overload.
I'll post on the Guinness World Record Museum tomorrow. 
I hope you have had an amazing weekend. 

3 comments:

LambAround said...

Wow! You were able to take some really great photos. Being dedicated enough to crawl into the children's area says a lot! :p

For a while, Sexy Nerd and I were considering getting married in Gatlinburg. 5 or so years later, we still haven't ever been there!

Lamb’s Most Recent Post: Happy Birthday to Me

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Awesome photos of Gatlinburg! I've never been, but have many friends who've gone numerous times and love it. From the looks of it, our family needs to make a trip of it! The aquarium photos are wonderful. I'm originally from Hawaii and love the ocean so I really enjoyed those. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog SITSta! Have a great day.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

Sara said...

That giant-ass crab freaks me out.

Too spider-like.

And probably delicious.