Friday, April 23, 2010

Dear Lovely Readers


Dear Lovely Readers, 

I apologize for not posting in forever. School has been kicking my butt this week. I've had projects on top of papers on top of presentations on top of more projects. Then add going to class, working, and trying to get in my tutoring hours for the week. It's been crazy. So crazy that I missed my blog's birthday (really sad). After next week I should have some more free time and be able to post more frequently. I would like to say thanks for not leaving me. And that you really do look lovely today.
You all are the best.

Lots of love,
Sarah

3 comments:

Sera said...

glad to have you back! love this! :)

Sara said...

Don't even worry, dear girl.

I feel your pain.

Good luck with all your studying, projects and finals!

amindinmotown said...

Happy Blogoversary! You'll have many more blog birthdays to celebrate, I'm sure. Best of luck with finals and all.