Monday, March 15, 2010

You Might Not Know...


You might not know that
  • I have a doll collection at home, and am kind of sad I've stopped collecting.
  • I hate when my toenails are not painted.
  • I pretty much love the show The Big Bang Theory
  • I hate the noise of a vacuum cleaner.
  • I have a small sketchbook that I try to fill with quotes (feel free to share your favorites).
  • I can't watch scary movie trailers.
  • I think butterflies are gorgeous.
  • I like to be organized but sometimes I'm quite messy.
  • I would love to to travel the world. 
  • When I was in elementary school I wanted to group up to be a princess.
  • In middle school, I dreamed of being an actress (I am a little dramatic, as my mother would tell you).

I hope you had a great Monday.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

i saw a preview for the big bang theory tonight and im dying to catch it next time its on, it looks so funny :)

go paint your toe nails, then your day will be complete x

Mariah said...

I love these posts that give a bit insight to people. LOVE the pic of the butterflies...so pretty. I'll come with you when you travel the world because I'm the same way. Glad you were in front of me today SITSta!

Sara said...

My toes are totally painted right now, but much of the time they're totally nekkid.

I hope you'll forgive my feet.