Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was pretty amazing.
On Friday, roommate and I went for a little walk. 


We discovered a small creek near our apartment. It was fun to explore.


The weather was beautiful. 
Tim and I spent most of the day together on Saturday.
We had an all day anniversary celebration.
I got a new book thanks to my Border's coupon.
Then we went to the antique shop and explored.
We went to dinner at our favorite little pizza joint in town.


And because he is such a great boyfriend, we watched New Moon.
Our anniversary is this Wednesday,
but unfortunately we won't be able to spend time together on that day.
(Silly long distance)
Just being able to spend time with him is best thing ever.

Hope you had a good weekend!

11 comments:

Kinsey Michaels said...

cute!! sounds like a fun weekend. i tried to stay outside as much as possible too, it was so nice out!

Emma Jade said...

Sounds great!
But guys secretly love twilight so dont let him make you think you have to do something you dont like for him now! :D
xxx

Katy Mary said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! happy anniversary, so fun. I enjoyed the nice weather this weekend too, I want more of it!

The Wifey said...

Cute little creek! My roommate & I (aka husband) went exploring too. :) Fun times.

Ms. Chyme said...

Such a great blog. im now a follower.

Ron Cooper said...

Thanks for the weekend report. My wife and I had a relaxing one blogging and I wrote poetry. Kinda low key, but I like them that way.

mel said...

sounds like a really fun weekend. and happy anniversary ~ i hope you can skype or talk at the least. my boyfriend and i were apart for our one year too. thank goodness for technology ;)

Hope Chella said...

These pictures are beautiful :)

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

The sound of running water is my absolute favorite thing.

megmichelle said...

Billy won't watch New Moon with me :(

Sara said...

I'm glad you guys got to have an Anniversary Adventure.