Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break Days 2, 3, & 4

Day Two:
I went to Target in the morning and bought an adorable plaid shirt.
Then had lunch with my sister in her store.
I was able to go to dinner that night with my best friend.
It was amazing.
We went to Chili's and caught up on the details of our lives.
Then we took a trip to Target and a bought a zebra print purse.
I'm a little obsessed with zebra print.
But then again who isn't?
Day Three:
I spend most of the day reading sitting in Megan's stop so she could go run some errands.
(I'm a great sister, right?)
Then Tim and I went to dinner at TGI Fridays.
It was delicious but I ate way to much.
After dinner we took a trip to the mall.
I enjoying going to the mall when it isn't crowded.
We had fun.
And last night I finished Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone.
My review should be up pretty soon.

Day Four:
I went to Micheal's with my my mom.
Then I went to Old Navy, I bought a new pair of jeans and an awesome new t-shirt.
(it says My boyfriend is a Superhero.)
Then I worked on something crafty.
Had Chinese for dinner with a friend and it was yummy.

I've enjoyed my time relaxing and not having anything that absolutely has to be done.
What have you been up to?

No comments: