Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Break Day 1

 {weheartit}

Yesterday was my first official day of Spring Break.
I went shopping with Megan at the fancy mall in town.
We were able to walk from Megan's apartment.
It was such a pretty day out.

We were on a mission to find my maid of honor dress for Megan's wedding in August.
And we did!
I'm so excited. I love it.
It's a gorgeous dress.
And I feel like I could walk down the red carpet in it.

Today I hope to make a trip to Target, clean my room, and finish reading Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets.


P.S. You have until 9 tonight to enter the giveaway!

8 comments:

Yankee Girl said...

That is awesome that you found your dress! So fun!

Yankee Girl said...

I just made a donation to your cousin!

Sera said...

so, i love your blog. so cute! happy spring break! :)

Ari said...

Oh so fun! :)

My spring break isn't til next week. blah!

Sara said...

You're going to Target? Okay, clearly you are no longer in Boone.

christa elyce said...

i thought you'd be interested in the giveaway I have going on right now on my blog! it's all mother of pearl and stone strand necklace! you'd love it. its colorful...kinda you!

Jodes said...

the only things better than weddings are pretty dresses.
just found your blog and spent the last 20 minutes exploring it.
thoroughly lovely!
following!

can't wait to read more!

love&light!

The Wifey said...

can we look forward to seeing pics of the dress soon? took your button! :)