Monday, March 1, 2010

I Love Soft Pretzels.


I took this picture yesterday on my drive back to Boone. 
(don't worry I pulled the car over)
It was cloudy but there was a small break in the clouds and the sun shone through.
Made the drive much better.
Unfortunately I was unable to make it up the hill to my apartment.
It was a pretty crazy evening.

My weekend was busy. I was glad I got to be at home some. 
Tim and I went to the mall and I got 2 books for only $13. 
And a soft pretzel.
Yum.

I hope you had an amazing weekend.

7 comments:

Latia said...

What two books did you end up getting?

Sarah Nicole said...

I got "Eat this, Not that" and "Chasing Harry Winston"

Smart Ass Sara said...

Girl- that looks like a damn UFO. :)

Ron Cooper said...

Nice photo! I'm always trying to catch the changing cloud landscape with my camera.

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

The Wifey said...

I love when I notice those little beams coming down. When I was little I used to say "Look mommy it's God!" Haha. So silly.

amindinmotown said...

Awesome photo. I love when the light shines through the clouds that way.

Sara said...

Why couldn't you make it up your hill?

Do you have that crazy-ass rear wheel drive or something?