Friday, March 26, 2010

Dreams and Desires

I know we all have dreams and desires.
I have so many of my very own. 
And one of my biggest fears is that I won't have the courage to follow them.


I dream of...

Traveling the world
Helping others believe in themselves
Being a good wife
Improving the quality of life for someone else
Teaching in a low-income area
Making sure people feel loved and cared for
Being an amazing mother
Enjoying every moment of life
Always remembering to love others instead of hate
Being confident in who I am 
Not allowing others to make me feel insecure
Teaching overseas for a few years
Surrounding myself with positive people and escaping negativity

And most importantly, I dream of making a positive difference, no matter how small.

5 comments:

WhisperingWriter said...

Fantastic dreams you have.

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

aladdinsane12 said...

thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

those are some great aspirations. i love that your dreams include doing things for others and not just getting things for yourself. very admirable. :)

Christine said...

AMEN to that sister!

LambAround said...

Those are some big dreams to fill! Good luck to you :)

Lamb’s Most Recent Post: The Chalkboard Door is for Holiday Decorating!

Ari said...

Aw those are some great dreams... best wishes to you!