Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Coloring Pages Spectacular.

I am fantastically amazed.
I love to color. 
I always wanted to create my own coloring page but I was not artistic enough to draw a picture and then color in the lines. 
Now I can create my OWN coloring page. 
Thank you Crayola.com.

If you go here: 
You can create your own coloring page. 
They have so many things to choose from. 
I've probably spent a good 30 minutes looking at all their options.

I love it. 
You might love it or your kids might. 
We are all still young at heart. 

P.S. The 18th (Thursday) is Absolutely Incredible Kid Day.
If you have a kid or run into a kid let them know how absolutely incredible they are!
 


1 comment:

Sara said...

I. Love. Crayons.

Don't you just love how they smell and how they feel?

And when you first open a new box and they're all new and unused?

It's BEAUTIFUL.