Monday, February 15, 2010

Random Thoughts

I'm so tired of the snow.
I feel as though it has snowed non-stop since Thursday.
I've never seen so much snow in my entire life.
Apparently so far in 2010 our town has had around 60 inches of snow.

I have to create a website for one my classes and my teacher gave me the option of using Blogger or Wordpress instead of Google sites, since I already use blogger.
I can't decide.
I'm a very indecisive person sometimes.
I'm trying to be better about it.

Have you heard of this awesome Notebook Project?
I've signed up and am pretty excited about it.
You should go check it out.

I hope you had a good Monday.
And didn't go through it with a "case of the Mondays.

3 comments:

Laurnie said...

I'm horribly indecisive! And thanks for spreading the word :-)

Grilled Cheese said...

Oh man, I loved walking to class this morning in the snow. I was completely covered in a layer of it by the time I got from the stadium to my class.

I'm sick of being cold but it's just so damn pretty!

Ari said...

i'm indecisive too. i vote for wordpress. :)

i'm tired of the cold. i wish for spring!