Saturday, February 6, 2010

Letters

dear rental company,
please come fix our washing machine.
i no longer know which of my clothes are dirty and which are clean.
it's been two weeks. seriously. i need clean clothes.
(i apologize if you are around me and my clothes are smelly)

dear snow,
please go away so i can leave my apartment.
i'm tired of the cold.

dear boyfriend,
i miss you so much.
can't wait to see you next weekend.

dear weheartit,
thanks for providing me with some fabulous photographs.

dear readers,
thanks for being wonderful.
i love reading all of your amazing comments.
i wish i can send you all a gift for being fantastic

3 comments:

blueviolet said...

I hope you get your washing machine fixed. That is a nightmare!!!!

Sara said...

My clothes are filthy right now, but that's mostly due to my lack of will in getting the clothes INSIDE the washer.

I hope you were able to dig yourself out!

Miss Jessica said...

Hi, Sarah :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog Miss Scholastic.

I agree with your letters to snow and boyfriend. It has been very cold, snowy winter in Iowa. :/ And, my bf goes to school two hours away so I only get to seem him on some weekends. :( boooo.

But that lovely heart-printed purse that you like? It's only $35. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/lets-fly-heart-pattern-convertible-boston-bag-white-red-one-size/info.html/pid.1020334242)

Have a wonderful rest of your week!