Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


{weheartit}

Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope you had an amazing day.
Tim and I celebrated throughout the weekend since he had to go home today.
He got me a pink snuggie (please don't judge).
It's actually quite practical.
I was so glad to spend a lot of time with Tim this weekend.
It's been two weeks since I had seen him ( I know it's not long compared to many others but it is when you've gotten used to seeing him everyday).


Roomie A and I went to see the movie Valentine's Day on Friday.
I really liked it.
I know it has gotten some not so fantastic reviews but I thought it was really good.
I cried.
And can't wait to buy it when it comes out on DVD.

P.S. Has anyone read the book The Time Traveler's Wife and seen the movie?
If so, what did you think?
I loved the book and am skeptical to renting the movie...

5 comments:

Christa said...

I've both read the book and seen the movie. Normally I HATE the movie version of books but this one was pretty good. Although there were certain scenes that you wouldn't truly be able to get without reading the book since they didn't explain it's significance in the movie. I would recommend seeing the movie as well as reading the book, I don't think it matters what order. My cousin saw the movie first and then read the book and loved both.

CAPow! said...

i haven't, but I have 2 friends who read the book and saw the movie and they said they were pretty disappointed with the movie.

Ari said...

The movie wasn't awful, but it wasn't the book. It was barely the book.. I love Rachel McAdams tho so I didn't mind it that much.

Sarah Nicole said...

Thanks. I appreciate your help!

Sara said...

I LOVE that you got a Snuggie.

Clearly, your weekend was fantastic!