Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Do You Believe in Dreams?

Do you believe in dreams?
I believe in the "I dream to be a movie star when I grow up" type dreams.
But I'm not sure I believe that the dreams I have while I'm asleep tell me something.
I feel that sometimes they are relevant and sometimes I'm just like "what?"
Last night I had a really crazy weird dream (which is pretty common), but a person was in it who I never would have expected to show up.
Is my subconscious trying to tell me something?

How do you interpret your dreams?

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love dream interpretation. I think it can be really legit sometimes.

For example, I just had a dream that I was hanging with a Mexican drug lord who was introducing me to his brother (while playing futbol) and was asked to remove the curse he put on a little blonde girl a few weeks back.

Clearly, I may interpret this to mean I ate too much pizza last night.

Ari said...

I'm not sure, I have a hard time with dreams. In August I dreamed I would get hired at a school.. a school that I currently work at. So sometimes dreams come true? Sometimes it's just wishful thinking?

Or maybe it is your subconscious?