Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yoga Class

Sara and I got up Thursday at what felt like the crack of dawn and went to a Yoga Stretch class.
I enjoyed it very much.
But silly me, I forgot how many steps are on campus. And how many lead up to my apartment.
The two and a half hour drive home on Friday did not help.
But it was fun and great to exercise and stretch.

I was also very glad to meet Sara.
She is so sweet and wonderful.

I hope you all are doing well and had a great Tuesday.

P.S. Sara has a much better version of this story. It had me laughing out loud.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Ahhhh, Yoga...so zen! :o)

Sara said...

This campus... I swear, everything is uphill. Doesn't matter where you are or where you're going. You must walk up 7 flights of stairs.

So lovely to finally meet you, too!

And you have reminded me to write about this, for I totally neglected it.

Cathy said...

Came over here from Sarah w/o an H. Sounds like you two had fun. How cool to meet a fellow blogger!