Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Three Words for 2010


Kory started a discussion on 20sb about defining the new year with three words.

My three words are:

Fearless - so that I will not be afraid to go out a try new things and get out of my comfort zone

Believe- As long as I believe in myself I can accomplish anything I set my mind too, and if I believe in the beauty of everything around me I can maintain a more positive outlook on life.

Love - It is important to love the people in my life and the things in my life. "It is better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all." (don't remember who said that)

So what would your three words be?

5 comments:

Ms. Sarah said...

Those are great words to live by. mine were hope and courage. I followed along when yaya was doing it.

Sara said...

I am, by no means, original.

Therefore, I would have to steal my words from one of my favorite books:

Eat, Pray, Love.

Story of my life.

Nahl said...

Fearless is the one thing that leads to both belief, and love!

megmichelle said...

hope, bold, joy

Those are my words for 2010.

I will be full of hope, bold in my actions, and joyous through the ups and downs.

Ashley @ Germato.com said...

Found your blog through Stephen from Blogs by Night and am now a new follower.

Love this post! I'm unsure of what my three words would be, but I might just have to steal yours.