Monday, January 4, 2010

Things I'm Looking Forward to Enjoying

Over the next month or so I am looking forward to enjoying many things.

I can't wait to read my AUTOGRAPHED copy of
"The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks.


I can't wait to put together my new bookshelf in my apartment
and fill the shelves with wonderful books.

I can't wait to start a scrapbook in the lovely new pink
scrapbook I have.

I can't wait to sit down and watch "Singing in the Rain"
on DVD.


I can't wait to slowly start marking more things of my 101 List.

Are you looking forward to anything within the next month?

3 comments:

Stephen K said...

Singin' in the Rain is one of my all-time favourite movies! It's just so HAPPY all the time :D You're going to have a blast!

Shoshanah said...

I love Singing in the Rain. It really is such a great movie, and ALL of the songs are pretty unforgettable

Whit said...

The Last Song was so good. One of Nicholas Sparks best, I think.