Saturday, January 9, 2010

So much Snow.


I opened the door to the back porch of my apartment this is what greeted me. There are still a few inches under where the door is.
Crazy snow right?

I've returned to Boone and the snow is definitely here. I haven't left the apartment since Thursday because my car does not have 4 wheel drive and I don't want to risk crashing.

I finally got everything unpacked today.
As much as I hate packing, I hate unpacking more.

Sorry I've been absent from the blogging world for awhile.
Once I get back in to a regular routine, post will be more often.
Thanks for not leaving me.

I hope you've had a good weekend.

6 comments:

Stephen K said...

There's something quite cool about seeing the shapes the snow leaves in its wake. I spend a good minute or two tramping around the snow in my garden a couple of days ago and looking at the inside of the footprint. Because I'm cool like that. Come back to us soon! :D

InspiredDreamer said...

Hey there! Looking forward to getting to know you better, so I thought I'd start by giving you an award! Check it out:

http://outoftheextraordinary.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-awards-are-best.html

Have an Extraordinary Day!

amindinmotown said...

I heard you folks got quite a bit of the white stuff. Crappy (er, at least I'd think so.)

Kristin said...

I wouldn't mind some of that action. It's been super cold in Florida but nothing fun like snow to show for it!

Sara said...

Roads are totally clear now! Is your parking lot all boogered up? I've got some friends who were marooned for a couple days because their building managers were too lazy to have the lots plowed.

Hope your first week back goes well!

megmichelle said...

Holy Snowball! I wish I would have been there! I haven't seen snow like that in years! Miss you. <3